The MAXREFDES220# reference design provides everything you need to quickly prototype your product to measure finger-based heart rate and blood oxygen saturation level (SpO2).
The MAX30101 and the MAX32664 provide an integrated hardware and software solution for multiple finger-based applications. The MAX32664 firmware provides digital signal processing to process the data. The reference design also includes a tri-axis accelerometer to compensate for motion artifacts.
A MAX32630FTHR is provided to emulate a host system for easy development.
MAX30101 Heart Rate Monitor and Pulse Oximeter features are:
- Tiny 5.6mm × 3.3mm × 1.55mm 14-Pin Optical Module
- Integrated Cover Glass for Optimal, Robust Performance
- Ultra-Low Power Operation for Mobile Devices (< 1mW)
- Programmable Sample Rate and LED Current for Power Savings
- High SNR (Signal-to-Noise) ratio, typically greater than 80dB
MAX32664 Sensor Hub
- Maxim-licensed firmware provides complete algorithmic support for finger heart rate and blood oxygen saturation calculations
- Communicates with host controller over industry standard I2C interface
- Secure firmware updates authenticated by dedicated bootloader
And 3-Axis Accelerometer to compensate for motion artifacts
Find all the product information at https://www.avnet.com/wps/portal/silica/products/new-products/npi/2019/maxim-maxrefdes220?intcmp=EMEA-AVS-MXM-RD220-EMEA-HOME-FP-202001