DesignSpark PCB version 9 has new features that include dangling connection detection in schematics, net selection in copper pour areas, and enhancements to Excellon NC drill files.
Other improvements include:
• Symbols changed and saved in the component editor are now automatically updated in preview windows.
• Dialogue boxes such as Add Component in the library manager can be resized.
• Add Text allows selection of text style and alignment.
• Users can exit Cross Probe mode as soon as a selection is made.
• Buttons for easier selection or deselection of all or individual layers in the Plotting dialogue box.
• New Library Wizards with options for creating and saving a new library item.
• A new Goto bar allows searching by component name.
DesignSpark PCB version 9 can be downloaded from www.designspark.com/pcb, free of charge for personal and commercial use.