The MAX20034 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested application circuit that simplifies the evaluation of the MAX20034 high-efficiency 400kHz/2.2MHz, 36V, dual buck controller IC.
This EV kit operates from 3.5V to 42V supply and provides two synchronous step-down outputs by switching at 400kHz/2.2MHz, with each one 180° out of phase from the other. The frequency and output voltages can be adjusted using external resistors. SYNC input programmability enables three frequency modes for optimized performance: forced fixed-frequency operation, skip mode with ultra-low quiescent current, and synchronized external clock frequency.
- Dual High-Voltage Step-Down Controllers to Minimize Board-Area Occupancy
- Meets Stringent OEM Module Power Consumption and Performance Specifications
- 17μA Quiescent Current in Skip Mode
- ±1.5% Output-Voltage Accuracy: 5.0V/3.3V, Fixed or Adjustable by External Resistor-Divider
- EMI Reduction Features and Adjustable Fixed-Frequency Operation to Reduce Signal Interference
- Optimized Application Layout and Components for Quick Design Implementation
- Jumpers and Test Points on Key Nodes for Simplified Evaluation
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
More information at www.maximintegrated.com