Your production line demands high throughput. Throughput requires test efficiency, test system stability, and seamless equipment integration. Keysight’s i3070 Series 6 family provides just that.
Electronics manufacturers for the 5G, internet of things (IoT), and the automotive and energy industries are faced with a highly complex, connected global manufacturing environment. As manufacturing operations evolve, they need test systems that can provide high throughput as well as consistent and repeatable results to leverage the advantages of a "smart factory" environment including Industry 4.0.
Keysight 's i3070 Series 6 ICT supports a wide range of PCBA sizes for applications including IoT and 5G, as well as automotive and energy. The i3070 features a unique design that delivers the shortest signal path between measurement circuitry and devices under test to minimize undesired effects from parasitic capacitance, improve immunity to crosstalk, and eliminate stray signal coupling effects, delivering consistent and repeatable measurements.
Keysight 's i3070 Series 6 ICT offers customers:
- Improved test efficiency with up to 4x faster Boundary Scan, Silicon Nails and dynamic flash programming to improve throughput and faster fabrication.
- Minimal downtime for software installation with 100 percent backwards compatibility.
- Increased operational efficiency, improved test data insights, reduced response times and operating expenses with certified machine-to-machine (M2M) capabilities such as IPC Connected Factory Exchange (IPC-CFX) and the IPC-HERMES-9852 standards.
- Reduced energy costs with a smart power supply which intelligently monitors power consumption and reports energy savings.
- Modern software licensing that demystifies license costs, centralizes license management and scales to meet production demand.