NXP’s latest i.MX 8M Nano applications processor featuring scalable, power-efficient Arm Cortex-A53 and Cortex-M7 cores with advanced connectivity and multimedia capabilities.
The cost-effective SOM platform offers pre-certified wireless connectivity, integrated security, remote management, cloud integration and the Yocto Linux software platform. The Digi ConnectCore range was designed to simplify embedded product development.
Features include :
· Digi Embedded Yocto – an open-source, production-ready Linux distribution with fully tested and maintained BSPs and APIX software extensions for security, power management and wireless connectivity
· Pre-certified wireless connectivity (dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5 and Gigabit Ethernet)
· Digi TrustFence – an integrated, tested and complete device security framework that simplifies building secure connected products
· Digi Microcontroller Assist (MCA) – an on-board subsystem that assists with advanced power management, security, peripheral support and system reliability operations
· Digi SMTplus – a compact, low-profile, mounting technology that eliminates board-to-board connector cost and improves performance, reliability and physical security
· Digi Remote Manager (DRM) – cloud-based device management capabilities including policy-based firmware updates, configuration management and device health monitoring
· Digi XBee software integration – enables a broad range of wireless connectivity options with Digi’s family of pre-certified modules including short-range (802.15.4 / Zigbee), long-range (868/900 MHz) and cellular (LTE Cat-1, LTE-M, NB-IoT)