The solution combines Amazon’s Sagemaker-built machine learning model, Intel Distribution of OpenVINO, ADLINK’s Edge software suite and AWS Greengrass certification.
The ADLINK AI at the Edge solution automates edge computing processes to allow the development of applications without requiring advanced knowledge of data science and machine learning models.
ADLINK AI at the Edge features:
· Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit optimises deep learning workloads across Intel’s architecture, including accelerators, and streamlines deployments.
· The Amazon Sagemaker fully-managed service to cover the machine learning workflow.
· AWS Greengrass to let edge devices act locally on the data, while using the cloud for management, analytics, and durable storage.
· ADLINK Data River to translate between devices and applications for a vendor-neutral ecosystem.
· ADLINK Edge software suite to build deployable applications that communicate with end-points, devices or applications and which publish and/or subscribe to data topics on the ADLINK Data River.
AI at the Edge software capabilities can be optimised on certified ADLINK devices, including the NEON industrial smart camera, EOS vision system, and deep learning accelerator card and GigE frame grabber with Intel Movidius Myriad X VPU.