The free, interactive online event will look at how new these new innovations will drive intelligence and automation in robotics and smart homes.
The Digital AI conference will have keynote speeches from Charlotte Han, Technologist and AI Strategist, and Johann Romefort, Managing Director at Techstars for the BSH Future Home Accelerator. Charlotte Han’s “The Rise of AI and Robotics: How Will It Change the Way We Live and Work?” will be held on 9th September at 12 p.m. CEST/10 a.m. GMT. Johann Romefort’s “AI and the Future of Home Living: Trends and Opportunities in the Times of a Pandemic” will be held on 10th September at 12 p.m. CEST/10 a.m. GMT.
The two-day conference will see Mouser host a wide variety of specialist presentations and hands-on workshops from key AI technology suppliers. These include:
• Arduino - TinyML on Arduino
• Basler - IoT Embedded Vision Systems: Deploying Machine Learning Models from the Cloud to the Edge
• Google - Privacy-Preserving AI with Coral Edge TPUs
• Intel - Building Business Value with Intel AI and Industrial IoT at the Edge
• Microchip Technology - Making Inferencing EASY at the Edge, Without the Power Trip!
• BittWare, a Molex company - Navigating BittWare’s FPGA Cards for Acceleration
• NXP Semiconductors - NXP Solutions for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• STMicroelectronics - AI for Human Body Detection in Industrial Use Cases
• Texas Instruments - Deep Learning Inference at the Edge on TI Processors
As well as presentations, Mouser will also run joint demo workshops with Intel, Raspberry Pi, and Microchip. Rafik Mitry, Technical Marketing Engineer at Mouser, will present:
• Gender Age Emotion Recognition - Working with Intel and Raspberry Pi
• AI Hand-Written Digit Recognition with the Hello FPGA Kit - Working with Microchip
Registered attendees will have access to each of the above events. The conference will use English for demos and presentations. During the event, Mouser