The company is also an official sponsor of Student Day on Feb. 27, when 1,000 final-year engineering students from around the world gather to meet potential employers.
The trade fair for embedded-system technologies runs from Feb. 25-27, 2020, in Nuremberg, Germany.
Digi-Key’s demonstrations will feature the company’s IoT Studio, IoT sensor technology, infrared devices, board level solutions, value-added design tools and augmented reality. Themes include:
• Systems and solutions created by the Digi-Key applications engineering team to demonstrate the latest trends in IoT-based design
• Project-based solutions that highlight how using the DK IoT Studio has evolved rapid prototyping with both ease and speed of design
• How to leverage free, world-class design tools to reduce design time and accelerate time to revenue. This will include all types of solutions, from Scheme-it – Digi-Key’s back-of-the-napkin design editor – to leveraging the Digi-Key product portfolio in KiCad – the leading open source EDA design environment.
• Understanding how Digi-Key’s engineering design support is leading the way in innovative customer assistance, including:
◦ TechForum – Digi-Key’s online community with a direct pipeline to our technical support team
◦ eeWiki – a broad source of technical knowledge that is driven and supported by Digi-Key’s application engineering team
◦ Maker.io – project-based solutions to help designers get a jump start on rapid prototyping of their ideas