Digi-Key Electronics has secured a global partnership with QuickLogic® Corporation through the Digi-Key Marketplace to offer their range of low power, multi-core MCU, FPGAs and embedded FPGAs, voice and sensor processing. QuickLogic is a fabless semiconductor company that embraces open source FPGA tools through their QuickLogic Open Reconfigurable Computing (QORC) initiative.
With the addition of QuickLogic products to the Digi-Key Marketplace, customers now have a complete software and hardware ultra-low power portfolio, enabling them to go from idea to design within days. QuickLogic products are supported by many popular open source software tools such as Zephyr, FreeRTOS, SymbiFlow and Renode.
Whether a customer is adding always-on wake word detection, deploying AI inferencing models at the edge/endpoint, or want a low power Arm® Cortex®-M4F MCU based on completely open source software, the QuickLogic EOS™ S3 family of SoCs meets their needs. The product portfolio includes:
- EOS S3 MCU Sensor Processing Platform – With the integrated Arm Cortex-M4F MCU and embedded FPGA (eFPGA) core, customers can go from idea to prototype to mass production quickly. It is supported by an easy-to-use, low-cost development kit and open source software toolchains (Zephyr, FreeRTOS) as well as QuickLogic’s FPGA user tools.
- EOS S3 Voice + Sensor Hub – Supports concurrent sensor processing with voice recognition. The ultra-low power solution supports long battery life without sacrificing user experience.
- EOS S3-AI – An all-inclusive low power solution and development environment to economically incorporate the benefits of AI in endpoint applications.
- QuickFeather Development Kit – QuickFeather is small, Feather compatible, inexpensive, and fully supported by open source tools. With a Cortex®-M4F MCU and integrated eFPGA, the onboard EOS S3 lets you innovate with fully open source hardware and software.
- Qomu Development Kit – Having both an extremely low power embedded processor and low power FPGA technology makes Qomu the perfect development platform, especially for edge IoT applications and artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities. The tiny board plugs straight into USB Type-A ports, making it possible to design anywhere.