VMware Cloud Marketplace is intended to make it easier to discover and deploy validated, third-party solutions for VMware-based platforms. These deployments can be across public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
Aqua CSP addresses visibility, control, and isolation challenges in container environments while remaining transparent and non-intrusive, allowing the business benefits of containers to be accomplished, while improving security. Using Aqua CSP on VMware and Pivotal PKS provides users with:
- Image scanning for known vulnerabilities, malicious code detection, and enforcement of image integrity throughout the software development lifecycle
- Vulnerability shielding, using a form of virtual patching to detect and prevent attempts to exploit known vulnerabilities
- Assessment of the security posture of Kubernetes clusters against the hundreds of tests of the CIS Benchmark for Kubernetes
- Penetration testing of Kubernetes against dozens of attack vectors
- Runtime controls to monitor container activity in real-time, based on custom policies and machine-learned behavioural profiles, to alert on or block suspicious activities and processes
Melexis and Osram Opto Semi join ca r alliance