The Arduino IoT Cloud is an easy-to-use platform that makes it very simple for anyone to develop and manage their IoT applications, then deploy them to a large number of users. It allows users to create applications that solve real-life problems, and hopefully, improve their lives.
What will the cloud offer?
- Based on the Arduino environment familiar to millions of users
- Quickly build remote sensor monitoring using widgets
- Connect to a spreadsheet, database, or automate alerts using webhooks
- Devices secured using X.509 certificate-based authentication
- Developers can create custom apps using Arduino IoT Cloud APIs (contact create.sales [at] arduino.cc for more info)
- Based on open hardware and open IoT standards
"Going from an idea to a fully-functional IoT device has been a tedious process even for the most advanced engineers and developers… until now. Arduino now offers a complete platform with the MKR family providing a streamlined way to create local IoT nodes and edge devices using a range of connectivity options and compatibility with third-party hardware, gateway, and cloud systems. Whilst the Arduino IoT Cloud lets users manage, configure, and connect not only Arduino hardware but the vast majority of Linux-based devices — truly democratising IoT development." - Massimo Banzi, Arduino CTO and Co-Founder
More information - www.arduino.cc/en/IoT/HomePage