The conference programme outline is as follows:
• Monday 1 February: Tutorials and PhD Forum
• Tuesday 2 February: Keynotes and technical presentations, special day with several sessions on Sustainable High-Performance Computing
• Wednesday 3 February: Technical sessions, special day with several sessions on Cyber-Physical Systems for I4.0 and Smart Industrial Processes
• Thursday 4 February: Keynote, technical sessions and IP sessions, special day with several sessions on Autonomous Systems Design
• Friday 5 February: Workshops, and special workshop on Interactive Day of the Special Initiative on Autonomous Systems Design
A summary of the topics to be delivered in the keynote sessions, along with presenter biographies, is available at: https://www.date-conference.com/keynotes
The full DATE 2021 conference programme is available to view at: https://www.date-conference.com/programme. All times stated in the programme are in Central European Time.
Event registration is now open, with various fee packages and concessions available. To find out more, and to register for DATE 2021, visit: https://www.date-conference.com/registration.