New Radio Frequency Vector Signal Generator | Keysight
Keysight Technologies announced the new CXG X-Series Radio Frequency (RF) Vector Signal Generator (CXG), which delivers advanced performance and is standards-compliant.
IoT and general-purpose R&D and design validation (DVT) engineers need to keep up with today’s expanding consumer electronics market. They want an economic and versatile test and measurement system that can handle a diverse set of consumer electronic devices and deliver the performance required to generate receiver tests across different wireless standards.
Keysight’s new CXG enables engineers designing IoT and general-purpose devices to:
- Accelerate the product development cycle,
- Gain greater confidence in design characterization with Keysight’s PathWave Signal Generation software, and
- Meet budget constraints without sacrificing the ability to test with quality signals.
Key features provided by Keysight’s CXG signal generator include:
- Frequency range of 9 kHz – 3/6 GHz and up to 120 MHz RF modulation bandwidth that cover most of consumer wireless application testing requirements
- Basic parametric testing of components and functional verification of receivers
- Testing of devices with multiple standards-compliant vector signals while reducing the time spent on signal creation
- Troubleshooting of components within a wireless communication system using a reliable vector signal generator
- Minimizing downtime and expenses with self-maintenance solutions and low-cost repairs
Pricing and Availability
Keysight’s CXG are available now at a starting price of US $16,995.00. More information at: https://www.keysight.com/en/pdx-3010421-pn-N5166B/cxg-rf-vector-signal-generator-9-khz-3-6-ghz?nid=-32490.1273190.00&cc=ES&lc=spa&cmpid=zzfindcxg