DATE 2022 14-23 March
The Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE) conference is taking place online from 14th to 23rd March 2022.
The conference includes:
- five keynote lectures by Valeria Bertacco (University of Michigan Ann Arbor, United States); Edoardo Charbon (EPFL, Switzerland); Silvia Bodoardo (Politecnico di Torino, Italy); Georges Gielen (University of Leuven, Belgium) and Wolfgang Burgard (University of Freiburg, Germany)
- the main conference programme, including more than 60 technical sessions that cover topics relating to the four areas D – Design Methods & Tools, A – Application Design, T – Test and Dependability, E – Embedded Systems Design as well as Scalable quantum stacks; Energy-autonomous systems for next generation of IoT; Novel Design Techniques for Emerging Technologies in Computing and results and lessons learned from Multi-Partner Projects.
- focus sessions on areas bringing new challenges to the system design community, namely “Interpretable AI and Nanoelectronics Based Designs of Edge computing systems in the IoT 2.0 Era” and “Quantum and Neuromorphic Computing”, as well as a Special Initiative on “Autonomous Systems Design”
- Networking Opportunities and Career Development, in line with the Young People Program that includes a number of initiatives targeting PhD students, with the goal of increasing their visibility, establishing contacts, and encouraging discussion about their future perspectives with experts of the field; the PhD Forum where 22 selected students, who have completed their PhD thesis or are about to, can showcase their work to the academia and the industrial community; and the University Fair which fosters the transfer of academic work to industry.
- six in-depth technical tutorials where leading experts cover topics such as Computing with High-dimensional Vectors for Energy-Efficient AI: Hyperdimensional Computing aka Vector Symbolic Architectures; Accelerating Inferencing on Embedded Systems; Using Organic Printed Electronics PDK (OPDK) to design circuits for Integrated Sensor Platforms; Modern High-Level Synthesis for Complex Data Science Applications; Security of quantum computing and Approximate Computing: Circuits, Systems and Applications.
- 10 full-day workshops covering several hot topics from areas like European Automotive Reliability, Test and Safety; 3D Integration: Heterogeneous 3D Architectures and Sensors; Neuromorphic Computing; Open Source Hardware European Alliances and iNitiatives; Cross-layer algorithm & circuit design for signal processing with special emphasis on communication systems; Data-driven applications for industrial and societal challenges: Problems, methods, and computing platforms; Silicon Lifecycle Management; Ferroelectronics; Sustainability in Security, Security for Sustainability and Autonomous Systems Design
Register to our newsletter