Broadband IR in Tiny Package
Lumileds LUXEON IR ONYX broadband infrared (IR) emitters feature a continuous broadband IR emission from 650nm to 1100nm with good light output characteristics. These IR emitters come in industry-standard 2720 package and footprint for easy integration in the existing designs. The IR spectrum consists of a broad, flat emission without any peaks, and enables ease of calibration. These LUXEON IR ONYX emitters offer over 40mW radiant power, reducing exposure time.
- Continuous broadband IR emission from 650nm to 1100nm
- Over 40mW IR (600nm–1050nm) radiant power that reduces exposure time
- More than 80µW/nm over a broad range of 750nm–1000nm
- 2.75mm x 2.00mm package with a 2 pad configuration that is compatible with the industry common footprint
- Robust and long lifetime phosphors
- Flat spectrum that allows for ease of calibration
Applications for the LUXEON IR ONYX broadband infrared emitters include spectroscopy, machine vision, healthcare, and hyperspectral imaging.
To learn more, visit https://www.mouser.com/new/lumileds/lumileds-luxeon-ir-onyx/.