Vizi-AI can be connected to a variety of image capture devices for the deployment and improvement of machine learning models. The capability allows to harnessing of insight from vision data that will optimize operational decision-making and automate actions. These actions can include safety procedures, such as sending an alert if a worker is too close to hazardous machinery or not wearing the correct safety gear.
Vizi-AI features a variety of pre-built Intel Distribution of OpenVINO compatible machine learning models that are able to be used straight from the box. Node-RED is an open source UI based programming tool that can easily wire together flows of data. The ADLINK Edge Vizi-AI Node-RED app allows the easy creation of outcomes from the vision inference.
The Vizi-AI devkit includes:
• Intel Atom based SMARC COM with Intel Movidius Myriad X VPU and 40 pin connector
• Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit, which optimizes deep learning workloads across Intel architecture and streamlines deployments from the edge to the cloud
• ADLINK Edge software for enhanced functionality of OpenVINO through the ADLINK Data River to allow data to flow freely and securely
• ADLINK Edge Profile Builder to provide a simple user experience to manage devices and applications
• ADLINK Edge Model Manager for the addition of custom models to a pre-loaded selection for easy deployment
“The Vizi-AI devkit differentiates itself in the Edge AI market by doing for industrial developers what Raspberry Pi did for DIY makers, and provides an easy acquisition path to enable the mass adoption of this simple, affordable machine vision starter device,” said Nick Donaldson, senior director of global alliances and marketing for Arrow’s global services.
ADLINK’s Vizi-AI is available in the Americas and EMEA regions through Arrow Electronics.