The series will start on Wednesday 19th September 2018, and the event will be led byArduino co-founder Massimo Banzi and Business Development VP Dominic Pajak. The webinars are free for registered element14 community members. The webinars will start at 7pm GMT and last around one hour, with time allocated for questions at the end.
The webinar schedule:
• 19th September – Arduino MKR: IoT Prototype to Production
• 3rd October – Arduino MKR and Wireless IoT Connectivity
• 17th October – Industrial IoT Applications with Arduino MKR
• 31st October – Arduino MKR Vidor 4000 – Democratizing FPGA
• 14th November – Commercial IoT Applications with Arduino MKR