eeNews Embedded interview with Dave Ditzel, CEO of Esperanto Technologies With more than 30 years experience in the semiconductor industry, Dave Ditzel is confident about this new venture: the development of RISC-V high performance AI processors.
His career brought him from MIPS Sparc to Intel and he is now the CEO of Esperanto Technologies, a new semiconductor company. He sees great importance n the open RISC-V technologie and feels that the open structure only can benefit in making more secure and powerful processors.
The interview took place at the RISC-V Workshop in Barcelona.
In the interview we touch base on:
- The mission of Esperanto technologies @ 0:24 sec
- 'RISC-V is the new architecture of the future' @ 0:39 sec
- 'We believe RISC-V can be used everywhere' @ 1:04 min
- 'Esperanto is building the highest performance processors based on RISC-V' @ 1:42 min
- When can we expect the first results of this development? @ 2:00 min
- 'That is the value of being open' @ 2:25 min
- On Spectre and Meltdown @ 2:50 min
Check for more information: https://www.esperanto.ai